How can war be represented on stage? How does the theatre examine the structures leading to violence and war and explore their transformation of societies?
Springing from the discussion about 'New Wars' in the age of globalisation, this interdisciplinary study demonstrates how these 'New Wars' bring forth new plays about war.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, VII, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2013
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137330017
- Paperback / softback from £43.65