Peace-Building in Israel and Palestine : Social Psychology and Grassroots Initiatives Hardback
This book presents an overview of psycho-social research on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, presents and analyzes people-to-people activities in the region, and offers new conceptualizations for Israeli-Palestinian co-creation of a grassroots peace and social justice processes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, XIII, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/10/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230115088
- Paperback / softback from £55.85