Room on the Broom Board book
Illustrated by Axel Scheffler
The witch and her cat fly happily over forests, rivers and mountains on their broomstick until a stormy wind blows away the witch's hat, bow and wand.
They are retrieved by a dog, a bird and a frog, and each animal asks for a ride on the broom.
They climb on, one after the next, until the broom is so heavy that it snaps in two!
What will happen next as they tumble into a bog and meet a greedy dragon?
- Format: Board book
- Pages: 26 pages, 26 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/04/2010
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9780230749351
- Paperback from £3.89
- Hardback from £9.39
- CD-Audio from £5.69
- Board book from £5.59
- Multiple copy pack from £9.89
- Mixed media product from £6.89
Free Home Delivery
on all orders
Pick up orders
from local bookshops