Residential Care Transformed : Revisiting 'The Last Refuge' Paperback / softback
This book, now in paperback, revisits Peter Townsend's classic study of residential care for older people in Britain conducted in the late 1950s.
It provides not only a fascinating account of residential care for older people over the last 50 years but is also an important contribution to the literature on research methods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 285 pages, XIX, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/05/2010
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9781137265692
- Hardback from £55.25