Systemic Functional Grammar of Spanish : A Contrastive Study with English Hardback
This book offers a systemic-functional account of Spanish, and analyses how Spanish grammatical forms compare and contrast with those of English.
The authors analyse Spanish according to the three main 'metafunctions': ideational, interpersonal, and textual.
The result is a comprehensive examination of Spanish grammar from the clause upwards.
Presupposing little or no knowledge of Spanish, this book will be of interest to researchers in Spanish language, systemic functional linguistics or contrastive linguistics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 468 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 11/02/2010
- Category: Grammar, syntax
- ISBN: 9780826482952
- Paperback / softback from £27.55
- PDF from £29.74
- EPUB from £29.74