Defending a procedural conception of global justice that calls for the establishment of reasonably democratic arrangements within and beyond the state, this book argues for a justice-based understanding of social development and justifies why a democracy-promoting international development practice is a requirement of global justice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, XI, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/08/2014
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137389923
- Paperback / softback from £53.25