Part of the Amazing and Extraordinary Facts series
A fascinating and diverse collection of British railway facts and stories.
Travel back to the age of steam to discover the world's oldest active steam locomotive or ponder the failure of Brunel's atmospheric railway, before reading the rags-to riches tale of Frank Hornby.
Discover the longest tunnels, widest bridges and most powerful locomotives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 144 pages, 100 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Rydon Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/11/2015
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781910821008
- Hardback from £21.99
- Paperback / softback from £10.95
- EPUB from £4.99