Is Medicine Still Good for Us? Paperback / softback
Part of the The Big Idea series
The Big Idea shortlisted for series design in the British Design and Production AwardsModern medicine is exceptionally powerful, and has achieved unprecedented successes.
But it comes at a price; individuals suffer from medicine's failures, and the economic costs of medicine are now stratospheric.
Have we got the balance wrong? Is Medicine Still Good For Us? sets out the facts about our medical establishments in a clear, engaging style, interrogating the ethics of modern practices and the impact they have on all our lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, with over 160 illustrations; 200 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2019
- Category: Medicine: general issues
- ISBN: 9780500294581