Flags have always had the power to stir the imagination and to unite or divide people.
Learning about flags opens a window through which we can view other nations and their culture with more understanding.
This book covers the history of flags, how they are used, colour, design as well as international organisations and their flags.
The flags of countries around the world are included, broken down into seven world regions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: New Holland Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/11/2010
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781921580017
- Hardback from £6.35
- Paperback / softback from £5.99