Modern Earthquake Engineering : Offshore and Land-Based Structures Hardback
by Junbo Jia
This book addresses applications of earthquake engineering for both offshore and land-based structures.
It is self-contained as a reference work and covers a wide range of topics, including topics related to engineering seismology, geotechnical earthquake engineering, structural engineering, as well as special contents dedicated to design philosophy, determination of ground motions, shock waves, tsunamis, earthquake damage, seismic response of offshore and arctic structures, spatial varied ground motions, simplified and advanced seismic analysis methods, sudden subsidence of offshore platforms, tank liquid impacts during earthquakes, seismic resistance of non-structural elements, and various types of mitigation measures, etc.
The target readership includes professionals in offshore and civil engineering, officials and regulators, as well as researchers and students in this field.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 848 pages, 12 Illustrations, color; 547 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 848 p. 559 illus., 12 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 02/10/2016
- Category: Meteorology & climatology
- ISBN: 9783642318535
- EPUB from £169.58
- Paperback / softback from £199.99