Diseases of the Brain, Head and Neck, Spine 2016-2019 : Diagnostic Imaging Paperback / softback
Edited by Jurg Hodler, Rahel A. Kubik-Huch, Gustav K. Von Schulthess
This book deals with neuroimaging of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
During the last few years, there have been considerable advances in this subject, driven by clinical as well as technological developments.
The authors, internationally renowned experts in their field, have contributed chapters that are disease-oriented and cover all relevant imaging modalities, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and positron emission tomography.
As a result, this book offers a comprehensive review of the state of the art in neuroimaging.
It is particularly relevant for general radiologists, radiology residents, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and other clinicians wishing to update their knowledge in this discipline.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 364 pages, 123 Illustrations, color; 50 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 364 p. 173 illus., 123 i
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 24/03/2016
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783319300801