Ecocriticism and Women Writers : Environmentalist Poetics of Virginia Woolf, Jeanette Winterson, and Ali Smith Hardback
Virginia Woolf, Jeanette Winterson, and Ali Smith share an ecological philosophy of the world as one highly interconnected entity comprised of multiple and equal, human and non-human participants.
This study argues that these writers' texts have an ecological significance in fostering respect for and understanding of difference, human and nonhuman.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 189 pages, VI, 189 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230308435
- Paperback / softback from £52.89