This book contributes towards the integration of the R&D function with regard to societies, nations, industries and organizations, as well as to leaders within organizations.
It covers the management aspects and approaches to R&D management and provides information on the major contexts of R&D such as in production, HR, marketing and finance - functions that are essential to attracting, developing and retaining scientific manpower.
The book further elaborates on organizations' human strategic prospectives.
It also suggests various types of practices to help organizations achieve their objectives and analyzes how R&D can contribute to technology, innovation and science to improve organizations' productivity.
In closing, it discusses some of the challenges faced by developing countries and presents R&D management from a global perspective.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, 19 Tables, black and white; 39 Illustrations, color; 23 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer, India, Private Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/08/2014
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9788132219453
- Paperback / softback from £44.25