Epistolary Encounters in Neo-Victorian Fiction : Diaries and Letters Hardback
by K. Brindle
Neo-Victorian writers invoke conflicting viewpoints in diaries, letters, etc. to creatively retrace the past in fragmentary and contradictory ways.
This book explores the complex desires involved in epistolary discoveries of 'hidden' Victorians, offering new insight into the creative synthesising of critical thought within the neo-Victorian novel.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 224 pages, IX, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/01/2014
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137007155
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £45.85