Student Solution Manual for Essential Mathematical Methods for the Physical Sciences Paperback / softback
This Student Solution Manual provides complete solutions to all the odd-numbered problems in Essential Mathematical Methods for the Physical Sciences.
It takes students through each problem step-by-step, so they can clearly see how the solution is reached, and understand any mistakes in their own working.
Students will learn by example how to select an appropriate method, improving their problem-solving skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, 2 Halftones, black and white; 7 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 17/02/2011
- Category: Maths for scientists
- ISBN: 9780521141024