Grassroots School Reform : A Community Guide to Developing Globally Competitive Students Paperback / softback
This book walks community activists through the rationale for assuming local responsibility for academic performance, outlines steps needed to drive that change, and suggests curricular direction and school policy requirements.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 213 pages, IX, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/01/2011
- Category: School/community relations & school/home relations
- ISBN: 9780230108332
- Hardback from £67.55
- PDF from £22.09