The Philosophical Foundations of Modern Medicine Hardback
by K. Lee
An exploration of the philosophical foundation of modern medicine which explains why such a medicine possesses the characteristics it does and where precisely its strengths as well as its weaknesses lie.
Written in plain English, it should be accessible to anyone who is intellectually curious, lay persons and medical professionals alike.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, VIII, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Medical ethics & professional conduct
- ISBN: 9780230348295
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £52.99