Twentieth-Century Literary Theory : A Reader Paperback / softback
Edited by K. M. Newton
A thoroughly revised edition of this successful undergraduate introduction to literary theory, this text includes core pieces by leading theorists from Russian Formalists to Postmodernist and Post-colonial critics.
An ideal teaching resource, with helpful introductory notes to each chapter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 328 pages, XIX, 328 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/1997
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780333677421