Reflexive Practice : Professional Thinking for a Turbulent World Hardback
by K. Myers
Building upon the work of Donald Schon, this edited collection expands the research into the idea of the reflexive practice - understanding how to create better solution-oriented practices for business during turbulent and chaotic situations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 249 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 249 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2010
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9780230103948
- PDF from £68.00
- Paperback / softback from £70.25