Ultrasound for Urologists : A Practical Handbook Mixed media product
Edited by K. R. Ghani, Uday Patel, James Pilcher
This book is a practically-oriented guide for all those learning and performing basic diagnostic ultrasound of the urinary tract.
Liberal use of key points, summary boxes, tip boxes, and "Dos & Donts" in highlighted boxes enhances the practical nature of this well-illustrated and easy-to-use book.
Each chapter starts with key learning objectives, tested at the end of each section.
It will be useful for all resident, trainees and qualified urologists, particularly those performing 'Office Urology', and for urology nurses and technicians.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 380 pages, 350 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 380 p. 370 illus., 350 i
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/04/2013
- Category: Urology & urogenital medicine
- ISBN: 9781447128816