Psychiatric Presentations in General Practice : A Guide to Holistic Management, Second Edition Paperback / softback
Medical schools currently use specialist perspectives on psychiatric disorders to train physicians, nurses and health professionals.
This results in a lack confidence among non-psychiatric health professionals, which reduces their ability to manage common mental health conditions in primary care and secondary hospitals.
This book is a practical guide to common mental health conditions encountered in general medical practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 258 pages, 220 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 20/12/2016
- Category: General practice
- ISBN: 9781498766944