Beyond Evidence Based Policy in Public Health : The Interplay of Ideas Hardback
by K. Smith
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Knowledge, Policy and Governance series
This book explores the complex relationship between public health research and policy, employing tobacco control and health inequalities in the UK as contrasting case studies.
It argues that focusing on research-informed ideas usefully draws attention to the centrality of values, politics and advocacy for public health debates.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XVII, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/10/2013
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9781137026576
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £51.55