Losing an Empire and Finding a Role : Britain, the USA, NATO and Nuclear Weapons, 1964-70 Hardback
by K. Stoddart
Part of the Nuclear Weapons and International Security since 1945 series
This book sheds fresh light on developments in British nuclear weapons policy between October 1964, when the Labour Party came back into power under Harold Wilson following a thirteen year absence, and June 1970 when the Conservative government of Edward Heath was elected.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 327 pages, XV, 327 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2012
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230300880
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £59.35