Sporting Times Hardback
by K. Woodward
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the Olympic and Paralympic Games series
Written against the backdrop of the 2012 London Olympics, this book examines the idea of 'time' in sport, using time as a conceptual lens to explore movement, bodies, sports reporting, memory, disability, technology and the role of the past and the future in sport.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 104 pages, VIII, 104 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137275356
- Paperback / softback from £29.19
- PDF from £30.59