Genetic Algorithms : Concepts and Designs Paperback / softback
Part of the Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing series
This comprehensive book gives a overview of the latest discussions in the application of genetic algorithms to solve engineering problems.
Featuring real-world applications and an accompanying disk, giving the reader the opportunity to use an interactive genetic algorithms demonstration program.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 344 pages, 94 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 344 p. 94 illus. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/02/1999
- Category: Applied mathematics
- ISBN: 9781852330729