Roosevelt, Churchill, and the Baltic Question : Allied Relations During the Second World War Hardback
Part of the The World of the Roosevelts series
In 1940, the USSR occupied and annexed Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, leading to calls by many that the Soviets had violated international law.
This book examines British, US, and Soviet policies toward the Baltic states, placing the true significance of the Baltic question in its proper geopolitical context.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, XVI, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9781137442369
- Paperback / softback from £49.85