Kaffe Fassett's Quilt Grandeur: 20 Designs from Rowan for Patchwork and Quilting Paperback / softback
Kaffe Fassett's quilts never fail to dazzle and delight.
Fifteenth in this series of bestsellers, Kaffe Fassett's Quilt Grandeur lives up to its name, inspiring readers with grand new takes on the age-old art of quilting.
It brings you 20 patterns that show off to advantage his signature line of Rowan fabrics.
Alongside tips and techniques for doing museum-quality work, Kaffe generously shares what he's learned over 30 years as a designer and quilter extraordinaire and provides everything you need to duplicate these glorious designs. Or, taking a page from Kaffe's playbook, you can use these designs to inspire your own original interpretation!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 148 pages, 80 illustrations, 90 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 01/09/2013
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781621139768