Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in Morocco: 20 Designs from Rowan for Patchwork and Quilting Paperback / softback
Kaffe's new collection of quilts is showcased in the richly decorated houses and gardens of the old quarter of Fez in Morocco: the perfect partner for his brilliantly coloured designs.
The 20 new quilts, created by Kaffe and his team, feature the current range of Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
Each quilt has detailed, illustrated how-to-make instructions, backed up with a general patchwork know-how section for novice quilt makers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 80 illustrations, 90 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 01/09/2014
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781627107433