The Power of Customer Misbehavior : Drive Growth and Innovation by Learning from Your Customers Hardback
To stay competitive, firms need to build great products but they also need to lend these products to the uses and misuses of their customers and learn extensively from them.
This is the first book to explore the idea that allowing customers to adapt features in online products or services to suit their needs is the key to viral growth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, VIII, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/11/2013
- Category: E-commerce: business aspects
- ISBN: 9781137348913
- PDF from £17.84
- Paperback / softback from £18.79