Relocating Modern Science : Circulation and the Construction of Knowledge in South Asia and Europe, 1650-1900 Paperback / softback
by Kapil Raj
Relocating Modern Science challenges the belief that modern science was created uniquely in the West and was subsequently diffused elsewhere.
Through a detailed analysis of key moments in the history of science, it demonstrates the crucial roles of circulation and intercultural encounter for their emergence.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 285 pages, XIII, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/01/2007
- Category: History of science
- ISBN: 9780230238503
- Hardback from £75.75