Kaplan Medicals NBDE Part II Lecture Notes provide comprehensive board prep for third-year and fourth-year dental students. Updated for the current NBDE Part II exam, Kaplans full-color lecture notes feature board-style practice and in-depth review of all major exam disciplines a comprehensive approach that will deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where theyll count the most.
- In-depth coverage of every major discipline on the exam, including endodontics, operative dentistry, oral diagnosis, pedodontics, periodontics, pharmacology, prosthodontics, and more
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Board-style practice questions and explanations in each chapter
- Ten sample case studies to help develop your critical thinking skills
- Organized in bulleted, outline format for efficient reading and review
- Learning objectives and key concepts help you focus your study on the essential content
- Test-taking strategies and an overview of the exam from Kaplans experts
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Paperback / softback from £38.45