Split in Two : Keeping It Together When Your Parents Live Apart Paperback / softback
From how to organise your stuff to making both houses feel like your home, to how to negotiate with your parents to get the things you need, Split in Two helps readers to deal with parents who live apart.
Advice includes how to become a better packer, organiser and money-saver. Short chunks of text are accompanied by comic-style cartoon strip artwork, which further address the issues covered.
Nearly every other page comprises speech bubbles including helpful real-life hints and tips from others who have gone through this split.
An informal, chatty tone means this book takes a down-to-earth, non-patronising approach to the important issues addressed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Comic-style illustrations and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 25/09/2010
- Category: Personal & social issues: divorce, separation, family break-up (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781408128152
- EPUB from £8.39