Public Service Media and Policy in Europe Hardback
An in-depth account of EU policies in the area of public service broadcasting, focusing mainly on the application of the European State aid rules.
The book discusses when, how and with what impact the European Commission deals with public service broadcasting.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, XIV, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/11/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230290969
- Paperback / softback from £52.39