The Political Economy of Energy, Finance and Security in the United Arab Emirates : Between the Majilis and the Market Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book explores the process of policymaking and implementation in the finance, energy and security sectors in the United Arab Emirates.
It looks at the role of informal advisory networks in a nascent private sector, federal politics, and historical ties in foreign relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, XIV, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/07/2014
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137021960
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £51.55