The Girl with the Sunshine Smile Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Cathy Brett
Part of the 4u2read series
Meg is the girl with the sunshine smile. That's what they call her at the wedding fairs where she models her mum's dresses.
But then Mum meets Danny. Danny, with the grotty houseboat, four sons and a three-legged cat.
All of a sudden, Meg's life clouds over. Will Meg ever find her sunshine smile again? A brand-new low reading age edition of a wonderfully warm and wise story about new families and new relationships from bestselling author Karen McCombie.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, 21 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/01/2020
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9781781129234
- Paperback / softback from £5.15