Interviewing Rape Victims : Practice and Policy Issues in an International Context Hardback
by Karen Rich
This study presents a unique overview of the cultural, social and practical aspects of interviewing rape victims.
Exploring a range of issues that affect rape cases including discourse, gender, attitudes and victim's rights, Rich reveals the complexities of sexual assault and looks to how communities can work to respond to and combat such violence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 152 pages, X, 152 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2014
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137353221
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39