A Practical Guide to Library of Congress Classification Hardback
by Karen Snow
A Practical Guide to Library of Congress Classification is a hands-on introduction to LC Classification.
It examines each part of the LCC call number, how it's assembled, and guides the reader through each step of finding and constructing LCC class numbers in Classification Web.
Exercises give readers immediate practice with what they just learned.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 170 pages, 93 Halftones, black and white; 14 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Bibliographic & subject control
- ISBN: 9781538100660
- Paperback / softback from £18.65
- EPUB from £59.35