World Press Photo 14 Paperback / softback
Edited by Kari Lundelin
Publishing the results of the most recent annual World Press Photo Contest, this exceptional book contains the very best press photographs from the year 2013 - pictures submitted by photojournalists, picture agencies, newspapers and magazines throughout the world.
Selected from thousands of images, these prizewinning photos capture the most powerful, moving and sometimes disturbing images of the year.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/05/2014
- Category: Photographic reportage
- ISBN: 9780500970621