Beyond Religious Right and Secular Left Rhetoric : The Road to Compromise Hardback
by Karin A. Fry
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy series
This book covers arguments made by various sides of the political-religious divide from the past 30 years, showing what the actual differences are between these groups.
By stressing the typically ignored similarities, the book better informs partisans and the public to move debate forward.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, IX, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/06/2014
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9781137409140
- Paperback / softback from £51.79