Contrary Voices : Representations of West Indian Slavery Paperback / softback
Edited by Karina Williamson
Highlights variations in representations of West Indian slavery by drawing on a range of testimonies, especially those of the enslaved themselves.
This work focuses on representations based principally on first-hand experience or observation of slavery in the then British West Indies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 519 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: University of the West Indies Press
- Publication Date: 01/06/2008
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9789766402082