The Spirit of Catholicism is a brilliant and widely influential reflection on the fundamental nature of the Catholic faith and the Catholic Church.
First appearing in 1924, this is a truly pioneering work of Catholic theology, one that had a major influence on subsequent theology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages
- Publisher: Crossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/11/1997
- Category: Roman Catholicism, Roman Catholic Church
- ISBN: 9780824517182
- Paperback / softback from £13.50