What better way for Bear to say thanks and enjoy the company of his friends then over a nice big dinner!
Bear decides to throw a feast. One-by-one, Bear's friends show up with different platters of delicious food to share.
There's just one problem. Bear's cupboards are bare! What is he to do? Karma Wilson's playful text and Jane Chapman's delightful illustrations bring to life this celebration of family and friendship.
Young readers will delight in discovering the special gift Bear has to share and rejoice in all of the wonderful things we have to be thankful for.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/10/2012
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780857079022