The G20 : A New Geopolitical Order Hardback
Part of the CERI Series in International Relations and Political Economy series
This book argues that the G20 is neither a global executive board for a new world order, nor is it just a crisis unit for failing economies.
It is a laboratory for the observation, experimentation and invention of new forms of international cooperation that are redefining global politics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 112 pages, XVI, 112 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/11/2013
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137367747
- Paperback / softback from £43.65