Nonequilibrium Green's Functions Approach to Inhomogeneous Systems Paperback / softback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics series
This book offers a self-contained introduction to non-equilibrium quantum particle dynamics for inhomogeneous systems, including a survey of recent breakthroughs pioneered by the authors and others.
The approach is based on real-time Green's functions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, 31 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 130 p. 31 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/12/2012
- Category: Mathematical modelling
- ISBN: 9783642350818
- PDF from £27.19