The Lycian Way : Turkey's First Long Distance Walking Route Paperback / softback
by Kate Clow
The Lycian Way is Turkey's first and most popular long distance walking route.
It has been extended by 2 days and now ends at the famous climbing walls at Geyikbayiri, 25km from Antalya.
This new 2014 edition of the book includes all route updates and is designed to be used with the new Lycian Way i-phone application.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations, maps
- Publisher: Upcountry (Turkey) Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/06/2014
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9780957154728