Homicide Law Reform, Gender and the Provocation Defence : A Comparative Perspective Hardback
This book critically examines the operation of the partial defence of provocation in a range of comparative international jurisdictions.
Centrally concerned with conceptual questions of gender, justice and the role of denial in the criminal justice system, Fitz-Gibbon explores the divergent approaches taken to reforming the law of provocation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 315 pages, XIII, 315 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/09/2014
- Category: Crime & criminology
- ISBN: 9781137357540
- Paperback / softback from £53.79