Casting on . . . It starts almost by accident: the women who buy their knitting needles and wool from Georgia's store linger for advice, for a coffee, for a chat and before they know it, every Friday night is knitting night.
Finding a pattern . . . And as the needles clack, and the garments grow, the conversation moves on from patterns and yarn to life, love and everything.
These women are of different ages, from different backgrounds and facing different problems, but they are drawn together by threads of affection that prove as durable as the sweaters they knit.
The Friday Night Knitting Club - don't you want to join?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- Publication Date: 20/09/2007
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780340922194
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £19.28