Managing Stress Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket Study Skills series
This friendly and concise guide will help students to understand what stress is, why they experience it and how they can manage it.
Based on up-to-date research, the book teaches students how to identify their stress and anxiety triggers, and how to recognise the difference between healthy and unhealthy stress.
It equips students with coping strategies to help them manage the ups and downs of university life, and provides guidance on the sources of help and support available to students. This is a must-have resource for any student who would like to manage their studies more effectively and deal with challenges in a more resourceful way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 108 pages, 20 Tables, color; 20 Illustrations, color; VIII, 108 p. 20 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 07/02/2018
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781352001778
- EPUB from £6.30