Balancing Liberty and Security : Human Rights, Human Wrongs Hardback
by Kate Moss
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
Examining the erosion of people's democratic rights and the potential catastrophic dangers of neglecting civil liberties, this book explores the endemic danger of the enlarged power of the state and the central role of Government in undermining personal freedoms through the use of state force in the name of the protection of security.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XV, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/10/2011
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9780230230293
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £56.65