Advisory in Urban High Schools : A Study of Expanded Teacher Roles Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Urban Education series
Kate Phillippo evaluates the practice of having teachers also serve as advisors, tasked with providing social-emotional support to students.
Through an in-depth survey of teacher-advisors at three different urban high schools, she examines the different ways in which advisors interpret and carry out the role and the outcomes for students.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 199 pages, XIV, 199 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: Education: care & counselling of students
- ISBN: 9781137311252
- Paperback / softback from £49.85